|ESPRESSO BAR HOURS:||GALLERY HOURS:|
|Monday through Thursday 8:30am-6:30pm||Tuesday through Thursday 10:00am-5:00pm|
Title: Indiana Art Association Annual Spring Show
Opening reception: Friday, June 7 from 6:00-8:00pm
Show runs from June 4th to June 29th.
This show represents the the best of the Association and we are pleased to have them as residents here at the Artists Hand. Art work will be for sale and will fill the back half of the gallery space, so come in and celebrate an Indiana institution.Click here for more information.
We have some exciting things happening in the gallery!
Our music acts, held every Friday from 6pm until 8pm, will include:
- June 7th, 6-8pm Sean Howard returns during the IAA Opening with his band "Baby In A Cage"
- June 12th, 7-8pm A Keystone Repertory Theater Reading; It: A New Musical
- June 14th, 6-8pm Fiddler, Julie Voris will be here with her ensemble playing a variety of traditional Irish, Cajun, and American music.
- June 19th, 7-8pm A Keystone Repertory Theater Reading; A Night in the Garden
- June 21st, 6-8pm Our perennial favorite Al Craige will help us mellow out with his smooth Jazz Guitar licks.
- June 28th 6-8pm Is still open. Contact Kyla at email@example.com if you have any suggestions.
Children’s Make-and-Take Workshops
When: June 1st & 8th, 2013
- Session 1 from 10:00am to 11:30am
- Session 2 from 12:00pm to 1:30pm
What: Five talented Art Educators teach five different Creative activities.
Who: Children ages 6-12
- June 1st, Amber Niedomys will instruct the class on how to create mobiles!
- June 8th, Trish Dodson will teach the basics of hand paper making. Bring a towel for transport.
Cost: $20.00 per class per child, or if you preregister, $95.00 per child for all five workshops.
June 8 will mark the last Children's "Make and Take" until September. We take the summer off in order to allow our local arts camps to flourish, and for family vacations. We will keep you updated as to when we are starting back up in the fall.
Need to relax?
Ishaya monks Avya and Adya will instruct you in various meditation techniques, Thursday, June 13 from 6:30 to 8:15. Cost $11 See our Facebook page for details.